SKY+ connections

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by BTMAN, May 12, 2005.

1. BTMAN

BTMAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :lease: I've recently had sky+ installed in a new home and the electricians wired throughout the house so I can watch it in virtually every room. Although it was working in these other rooms on the day it was installed, and for a short period afterwards, it has since stopped sending a signal other than to my main TV located beside the sky+ box. All other terrestrial channels are being despatched into the roofspace to my splitter box and are ok on the "other" points but sky+ is gone. Have I touched a button somewhere or can anyone shed some light as to what may have happened?

BT

2. derbyjj

derbyjj

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +19
    check that you are getting a signal from the rfout 2 and rfout 1. you may have changed the rf frequency that the sky box outputs to these sockets by mistake. its in the hidden menu.

3. Nick_UK

Nick_UK
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +270
    To get to the hidden menu, press

Services >> 4, 0, 1, Select

by the way :)

4. BTMAN

BTMAN

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Thanks u guys, i checked that and that's not the problem either. SKY engineer coming on monday after 15 minute telephone call and doing everything again with their engineer. It sounds like the rf output in the decoder is gone. :nono:

BT