Sky code for Samsung remote - STB mode

Discussion in 'Samsung TVs Forum' started by ukdy, May 6, 2007.

Tags:
  1. ukdy

ukdy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +36
    Hi,

My Samsung remote has a STB mode and a code for Sky boxes that should let me control it. It however doesn't let me. The code was 031.

Does anyone have any information that could help me.

Thanks,

2. ennerdale22

ennerdale22

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +6
    im also trying to find this out!

3. skytecbvmo

skytecbvmo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +55
    Code for the sky remote is 0060 for the samsung remote i don't know but here is how you program it.
    How To Program Your Remote Control

Turn device to be programed on.

On the remote control, press a device key one (e.g., AUD, VCR, TV, or CBL). Press and hold SETUP until the selected mode key blinks twice, then release SETUP.

Locate the four-digit code found in the list below that corrisponds with the device you are programming then enter that four-digit code. If performed correctly, the selected mode key will blink twice.
    (NOTE:If the selected mode key emits a long blink, the code is invalid. Repeat steps 2 and 3 and try entering the same code again.)

Aim the remote control at the device ad press POWER once. The device should trun off. If it does not, repeat steps 2 and 3, tryin each code for you brand until you find one that works. If it still does not work, try searching for the code. (click here for instructions on how to search for your code.)

Repeat steps 1 through 4 for each device you want the remote control to control.