• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky changing channel randomly via AV sender?

sam_p2000

Standard Member
I have a standard Sky setup and for about 6 months have been using a Ferguson AV3030 to send video from it to the bedroom directly above (approx 12 feet sender to sender). All has been well but for the last few days the sky box has been randomly changing channel or accessing the services menu on its own...hit back button a few times and it goes back to normal.

Its particularly odd in that it only seems to happen when we are watching upstairs and has never done it while watching downstairs despite the fact that the sender and receiver are on 24/7. Any ideas would be greatfully appreciated as it's freaking my girlfriend out lol :lease:

ijd

Established Member
had the same with mine, turned out a neighbour had just bought a sender as well, and when we were watching upstairs (at bed time) so were they:D thats when the problems really started, when the video sender was being used.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom