Sky cash job

newboy2008

How much do you think I should offer for a cash job I need doing.I got the Sky guy coming to do a Sky+ to HD upgrade on Saturday.
Wanted single cable from our single lnb dish fitted through wall to bedroom(cable connected).Also want 2x single feeds that are left from the quad lnb dish into the 2 spare bedrooms(no cable in place) .How much do you guys think is a fair cash offer(if he will do it).I was thinking £10 a room.Is that enough do you think?:confused:

Last edited:

Hi-Def

ask him if he will do it and how much

when says how much say erm i was thinking more about £x

tbf £10 isnt alot for the work and the cable per room

newboy2008

I guess it all depends what mood he is in.If he turns up expecting to do a shotgun cable run for the HD and doesn't have to,he may well be happy with £30, but like you say,i will just ask him how much.:smashin:

Hi-Def

I guess it all depends what mood he is in.If he turns up expecting to do a shotgun cable run for the HD and doesn't have to,he may well be happy with £30, but like you say,i will just ask him how much.:smashin:

i have paid £15 for a run of cable from a box he was fitting to a spare before and i thought that was fair

like you said its all about his mood that day

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom