Sky call logging gets worse and worse

willie shaw

Established Member
Reaction score
I now have about 3 years experience ringing these folks, It just gets worse and worse. Is this what happens when a co, gets a monoploy. 30 to 45 mins to log a call, everytime, My call was to ask them to come and replace two sky boxes and LNBs all to be paid in full by insurance, nearly 900 Euros worth.
However I think ill cancel the whole thing and go with a local sat installer and take whatever stations i can get from him.

Its really quite extraordinary. Especially as that annoying recording while on hold is asking for comments and ways to improve service. Am i the only one to suffer this total disregard for the customer ????

not really, this is what happens when you call a call centre - nothing to do with a monopoly, switch to cable and just watch it improve :D

Don't see what the cost of the equipment has to do with anything though?

Well, the reason I mention the cost of equip was that it was a sales opp. for sky to replace all my gear at full list price , no offers etc.

Im in the country so cannot get cable.

After 1 hr on the phone I hung up and am writing to Sky today to cancel everything , They are unnelievable.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom