sky by mobile

DustySox

Hi,

I have set up my SE W800i, to record with my Sky+ box. Is it possible to set it up with the HD box as well, and if it is how would you be able determine which box you want to record.

atb

Darren

brendan_dj

darrenc said:
Hi,

I have set up my SE W800i, to record with my Sky+ box. Is it possible to set it up with the HD box as well, and if it is how would you be able determine which box you want to record.

atb

Darren

Have you tried setting up two completely separate accounts?
Two different Sky viewing-card numbers, two different usernames and two different passwords?

Why not simply choose the same username and password as your Sky+ again, but with "HD" at the end of your username so that you can remember and distinguish them?

K

Kadders

OK - sounds like Sky by Mobile does work then! I downloaded it to my Nokia 6230i (supposedly supported), but when I run the app, it fails to connect.

Anyone got this working with a 6230i?

Shimmyhill

Kadders said:
OK - sounds like Sky by Mobile does work then! I downloaded it to my Nokia 6230i (supposedly supported), but when I run the app, it fails to connect.

Does not connect on my Nokia 3230, will check the DS thread.

huntere

Kadders said:

Yes

Followed instruction son DS thread. Oh I'm on O2 - servcie p[rovider does make a difference.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom