• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

sky broadband

toptinker

Standard Member
hi this offer of sky ? it says 6 months unlimited broadband for six months. would i be entitled to this offer, i have the tv sports pack with sky talk, line rental and the middle broadband package £5.00) limited download. anyone ?

lowmans100

Prominent Member
Last week I phoned Sky about an error in my online bill and they asked if I wanted to take up the offer. I was offered and accepted Broadband Unlimited free for 6 months and then cancel Unlimited before the 6 months is up and go back to Broadband Mid (or is it now called Everyday?).

I was told that as an existing customer who was no longer tied into a contract I was able to cancel after the free 6 months and revert back to my normal Broadband Mid at £5 per month.

As expected the upgrade has made no difference to my download speeds, I can only get around 3.5Mbps, but my upload speed has increased and of course there is no monthly download limit.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom