Sky Broadband and Live

C

CAFCmatt

We are seriously considering switching to this as it is only a tenner for 16MB and free wireless installation to save me the bother BUT before I do I was wondering if anyone else has successfully got Live up and running successfully on it I have looked all over the Sky webiste and been unable to find the answer?

Ta

Also is it actually any good?

they are only just starting to contact people re install and sending the stuff out so chances are nobody has actually got sky broadband yet

Im in the same boat , bloek in my office is waiting on delivery of his kit, gonna wait and see before I get it

herescuckoo said:
they are only just starting to contact people re install and sending the stuff out so chances are nobody has actually got sky broadband yet

Im in the same boat , bloek in my office is waiting on delivery of his kit, gonna wait and see before I get it

Oh are they...just we got our letter ages ago so thought it had been out a while ya see

Naa its not released yet..

Plus not many can get the 16mb package.

Check here if Easynet (Sky took them over) is not listed in your exchange, you cant get 16mb from Sky

For me as a dumb ass Easynet is enabled in my area.....that means?

EDIT: HANG ON RE READ YOUR MESSAGE THAT MEANS I CAN GET 16mb

ShadowmanUK said:
Naa its not released yet..

Plus not many can get the 16mb package.

Check here if Easynet (Sky took them over) is not listed in your exchange, you cant get 16mb from Sky

How accurate is that link? It says that my current internet provider is unavailable:rolleyes:

csd7025 said:
How accurate is that link? It says that my current internet provider is unavailable:rolleyes:

It only lists the LLU presence. Are you saying that you are using an unbundled ISP on your exchange and its not listed?

It doesnt list all providers. Just the ones that do LLU

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom