Sky Broad Band -- Channels

Discussion in 'Sky Broadband' started by FarisZ, Jan 5, 2007.

1. FarisZ

FarisZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I just got the sky broadband deal with tv, phone, and 16mb internet. And before that I had NTL:homebroadband 2mb and at the moment I have the two combined somehow, and currently using 18mb. And basiclly I also purchased a Wii not long ago and I would like to set up the internet, the sky workers told me just this, 'to connect internet to the wii you have to change the channel to either 11 or 1, it wont work on 6'. Well I don't have a idea how to change the channel at all, all I know is im currently on Channel 6 G.

At the moment all together I have...

Sky Broadband Modem:-
    Which is downstairs and the wireless is upstairs plugged into my USB port.

Netgear WG111T 108Mb/s Wireless Router:-
    Which is currently plugged into my computer, into a USB port.

NTL:home Boradband Modem:-
    Which is currently directly plugged into my computer it only seems to work when Enet + USB are together (I know you think its not possible but thats the case.) All wires in my computer except the wire which is going into my NTL socket, which is downstairs, its being fed throught the wall.

2. FarisZ

FarisZ

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well its been one day since the post and I think ive had sky for nearly 2 days now and at this current moment I am very.... ticked off. My internet is running slower then it used to on 2mb NTL... I have no idea why in the world this happened out of the blue. Need some advice.

3. Mylo

Mylo

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +372