• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky+ box wireless phone connection device

jjsteph1969

Standard Member
Hi all, i have been having trouble ordering sky box office movies and recording problems. I was told last night from SKY that i need to have the phone line to box connected at all times24/7. The problem is the phone master socket is in the hall and box is in the sitting room. Can i buy a wireless device to connect to the phone socket and then into the SKY+ box. At the moment we have Phillips DECT phone system and SKY broadband through their wireless router which are working fine.

All advice will be welcome

JOHN

FRANTIC FRANC

Established Member
Can't you just run an extension lead to the phone socket and order your film then take it away again. That's what most people do :D

Cheers, Franc

MJG1985

Established Member
Oh yeah btw, I think they ahve got the wrong pics on the maplins website, they are both different products when you look at product view. This is the One For All extender anyway and it works.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom