Sky+ Box Skins???

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Antonius

Standard Member
Hey guys, just wondering, does anybody know of a site where you can buy skins for the box??? You know, like the skins you can get for consoles on http://www.decalgirl.com?

Im just wanting to know, because my 3 consoles are black, my tv stand is black, so is my tv. The Sky+ box sticks out like a sore thumb.

Platelet

I think you're out of look. There are some butt ugly customised sky+ boxes out there, but never seen anyone offering skins

F1Fan72

thats a shame.. some of the ones i've seen around the net seem really cool :smashin:

GrahamS

Standard Member
Hey guys, just wondering, does anybody know of a site where you can buy skins for the box??? You know, like the skins you can get for consoles on DecalGirl : Cellphone Skins, Media Player (MP3 Player) & Laptop Skins, Motorola Razr, Nokia, LG, T Mobile Sidekick Cell Phone Skins, HP, Acer & Dell Skins?

Im just wanting to know, because my 3 consoles are black, my tv stand is black, so is my tv. The Sky+ box sticks out like a sore thumb.

Yes Definitely.
www.mydigibox.com
Cheers
Graham

mrtwitch

Novice Member
I've used 4d vinyl wrapp off ebay similar to what they use on car styling. Cost about £5 for a piece to do a box. Must have the patience to fit it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom