• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SKY Box Office Problem

B_o_b_o

Novice Member
My SKY HD box says there is a telephone line connected but whenever I choose to watch a movie via box office it never works. I always end up having to order over the phone as it says "You cannot purchase this programme. Call the broadcaster for assistance."

I did attempt to trouble shoot over the phone with SKY but the lady said to perform a system planner rebuild or something like that then to wait 24hrs...didn't work.

Is there something I can do to investigate this as it really bothers me and I hate it when something doesn't work and I don't know why!

I did go into SKY Interactive and tried choosing Directgov but I get "please check that your telephone line is not in use, and that your set-top-box is connected to a telephone line. (103)"

Any suggestions?

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom