1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky Box Office - Multi-room and the Royal Rumble

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by dUnKle, Apr 3, 2005.

1. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    The kid in me has gone and ordered the Royal Rumble

Its the first time I have ever used Box Office

Now I have a Sky+ box in my room and dad has one downstairs - he also likes the wrestling so fater making sure my box was set to record the midnight live broadcast I tried to put it on for him

however it looks like to do this we have to pay AGAIN

now I object to doing it once to be honest and it was just a spare of the moment thing - but do you really have to pay twice for a multi-room system

Dad subscribes to prem plus and we can both watch the games at the same time on our boxes so why not the wrestling

2. gam

gam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +489
    royal rumble?? wrestlemania even

done it a few times with prem plus (i pay match per match basis) put pin in for my box and had to put pin in for one downstairs aswell... charged once

first time it came up rang and asked sky and they said mirror subscription counted here just the system hadnt caught up to the second box, i'd be surprised if boxoffice was different to prem plus but £15 could be a bit much to take a gamble on without confirming with sky customer services first (if hes for watching one of the encore presentations this week, if hes watching live guess its a bit late now.... its just started so bye)

3. dUnKle

dUnKle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,333
    well im watching it fine - did not realise it counted for the repeats - but have it recorded at mo on Sky+ as im falling asleep and on work early

ill let him know to try

not had to put any pin numbers in though

4. gam

gam

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +489
    didnt last long last night myself..... fell asleep during first match and as i had to get up for work sort of glad that i did.... also have it recorded on sky+ so will be watching shortly

the purchasing of previous ppv's as well as this one counts for the repeats too, found that out when sky+ didnt record the last couple of minutes of the main event for some unknown reason and was able to catch it on a repeat... no cost or pin to enter

by the way have pins set up on mine for any purchase's (you can also set a monthly limit if i remember) as neice and nephew are often down when i'm at work and dont want then to get boxoffice movies which i will be charged for