Question Sky+ Box; Magic Eye; JVC Smart TV Setup

snaproll

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hello - been along time away - happily retired now and enjoying much fiddling with things, one of which is a new Smart JVC LT-24C695 (A) TV.

I'm trying to tune it in to my Sky+ box (Ch34) and present an easy way to it on the JVC remote, could someone please guide my tinkering hands...joe

Is your sky + HD box where your JVC tv is?

If yes then you would be far better connecting a HDMI cable from your sky box to one of the HDMI sockets on your tv...

dts
The JCV TV is in the kitchen approx 12mts away - would an hdmi cable be expensive and how would I get the Magic Eye to work...joe

For a 24 inch kitchen tv you’re probably going to be ok with an aerial connection. Look at page 19 of the tv manual.

So you need to use the analog tuner in your tv to get the magic eye to work...you also need to use a coax cable that goes from the ref out on the sky box...also need to highlight setting then press 0-0-1 then press select on your sky remote to change the RF channel.

Hi Fella's
Thanks for your input - I do have the coax cable from the sky box - the old kitchen TV used RF Ch34 for transmission (will change for effect) - thanks logi missed the pg19 analogue setup, will go through the analogue tuning tomorrow (01:30 now).
It's this 'setup area' that has befuddled me and the enabling of the TV Remote to present the path ...joe

Hi Fella's
Pg 19 guided me too a 50/50 result - A Picture but no Sound - tried RF Ch 25,30,36, 40 and cut off at 43, I did fine tune the analogue signals - no joy - what to do!? :confused::( ...joe

Go into “System” which is possibly in the manual tuning menu on the TV and change it to “Pal i”

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom