Sky box interfering with Analoge

super-saint

Hi

Just moved house & resetting up my TV but I am unable to receive a great picture on bbc2 / C4 (vertical banding/grainy) via analogue when I have my Panasonic Sky receiver plugged in. As soon as i unplug picture improves...any ideas on how to resolve ?

Cheers in advance.

B

Bluevanman

Change the RF output of the digibox from the installers menu.Try and find one that is at least 3 away from your local transmitter frequencies.

super-saint

Hi

The support guys at Sky were completly useless & were unable to help so could someone please advise on how I amend the RF output on my sky digibox. I have an oldish Panasonic box & have gone into services..picture settings but can see no where to amend frequency.

Thanks as always guys :smashin:

JayCee

Distinguished Member
super-saint said:
Hi

The support guys at Sky were completly useless & were unable to help so could someone please advise on how I amend the RF output on my sky digibox. I have an oldish Panasonic box & have gone into services..picture settings but can see no where to amend frequency.

Thanks as always guys :smashin:
"Services", 4, 0, 1, "Select", "Rf outputs"
Change it (default is CH68) "Save new Settings" and "Backup" 3 times.

super-saint

Cheers but....

Tried changing the frequency but am still getting wavey lines on Channel 4 & BBC2 is a bit grainy...any ideas what else it could be ?

Nick_UK

Banned
The frequencies coming down the dish co-ax can interfere with terrestrial TV. Usually this only happens if poor quality cables have been used in the installation of either the dish or the aerial, or if the aerial is faulty and is not putting out sufficient signal. Also, aerial cables should not run too close to aerial cables over long distances, or pick-up can occur.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom