sky+ blue screen

themoid

Evening guys,

problem with sky+. was playing up (for a change) so powered it off, then on again. now just get blue screen, no audio either through amp. have checked all connections (scart etc) - is this the infamous blue screen of death ? not sure what else it could be ??

Cheers

Stu

themoid

ok, turned on and off again and it now works - is this a warning of impending death (again) ?

C

CAD

I hope not! My system has just done the same thing you have described. Have also got some strange shading appeared on the planner screen. Looks like a reflection of the dark blue boxes????

C

Cynthia 7

Hi themoid,

I have had the blue screen several times over the years but it has never been associated with the demise of the box. Usually it has been that one of other of the connections have pulled slightly out of the back of the box, or just one of those unexplained glitches with Sky boxes!

I have seen your "Kim" quote several times when I've read your posts. It never ceases to make me smile; I really enjoy that programme, I've been watching the repeats again this week.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom