• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky + best way to get it cheap ?

Bone Daddy

Hi there,we have the full Sky package -phone/broadband and all channels apart from movies - but have a normal box and want to get Sky+ - phoned yesterday and was told it would cost £99 :eek: butto ring back today as their system was down - does anyone know how it can be had for less ???

Andy98765

Distinguished Member
At £99 that is cheap.
What you get.
1. New Box
2. Dual LNB for the dish
3. New cable downlead as SKY+ needs two cables to function correctly.

Broadz

Distinguished Member
As Andy says, if that was including installation, that is dirt cheap. You can pay £60 just for installation, so you are getting the box for £40.

andy55

Standard Member
Hi,

I called yesterday evening and told sky i wanted to cancel my subscription and move to virgin for the V+ box. I just told them Virgin was cheaper and they would install it all for free (all bull). They guy i spoke to said i could have a sky+ box and installation on friday for £49. Done deal!

So just threaten to leave them and they should do you a deal. Hope this helps.

Andy

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom