sky at it again with virgin

DMK

Standard Member
just got a letter from virgin to let me know that we will no longer get sky sports 3 free when you take sky sports 1&2 with virgin sky have decided to stop giving it free to virgin viewers from 22/05/08 to get sky sports 3 you will now have to subscribe to the sky sports collection with virgin for a small extra cost each month and that will now give you all the sports channels

just got a letter from virgin to let me know that we will no longer get sky sports 3 free when you take sky sports 1&2 with virgin sky have decided to stop giving it free to virgin viewers from 22/05/08 to get sky sports 3 you will now have to subscribe to the sky sports collection with virgin for a small extra cost each month and that will now give you all the sports channels
How is that got to do anything with Sky ? :confused:

Sky users could say the same for the free Setanta that VM offers. Does that not balance things out ?

rn143

Novice Member
How is that got to do anything with Sky ? :confused:
Because they've also done the same to their customers.

Sky users could say the same for the free Setanta that VM offers. Does that not balance things out ?
The difference is that VM don't own Setanta, they came to a commercial agreement to offer their channels for free to XL subscribers, Sky could do the same thing.

Because they've also done the same to their customers.
Sky have had Sports Mix option for a while, its not like the old days when you could pick one channel. So I don't see how Sky done the same thing.

Maybe in a way its VM catching up with Sky it terms of if you want Sports you can have them all or nothing and at the new price. :(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom