Sky Anytime

gkw

I have had my HD box for 12 days now, yet cannot find sky anytime anywhere. In the manual it states press TV Guide then it should be accessed by red button, however my red button s link is to HD channels. Any advice?
Cheers

mpn

Banned
I have had my HD box for 12 days now, yet cannot find sky anytime anywhere. In the manual it states press TV Guide then it should be accessed by red button, however my red button s link is to HD channels. Any advice?
Cheers
Press services then no6 and make sure anytime is turned on. Then press guide and red button to access it. It usually takes a while for things to be downloaded though.

kevmarshall

Novice Member
Cheers

Engineer should have done a forced download when he installed.

Go into standby..........wait for HD disc to stop.

Switch off at plug.

While holding down BACKUP button on the top of the box, switch on again.

4 lights should come on on front of box and message on screen warning not to switch off while downloading. Release BACKUP !

Might take 10 minutes or more to complete.

Anytime should appear but you will have to wait for it to be filled nightly with progs.

Gehrman

How long should it take for Anytime to show up ? I've had HD installed since tuesday and no sign yet, I can't even see it in the options menu as mentioned above.
Thanks.

kevmarshall

Novice Member
How long should it take for Anytime to show up ? I've had HD installed since tuesday and no sign yet, I can't even see it in the options menu as mentioned above.
Thanks.
Why wait? :suicide:

Just do what the installation engineer couldn't be bothered to do for you!

Forced download as I mentioned above.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom