Sky Anytime TV, question

Leaat23

Installed my Sky+ box a week ago today, Amstrad 280 PVR3, I'm still not able to use this service a week after install. I know that you have to wait for this service to be downloaded to your box, but should it take this long??

F

Fatwaz

it should already be set up but make sure by going to services,sky plus set up and its on there somewhere.make sure its on.also the box has to be in standby overnight to get the programs

Leaat23

Ive been through the menus on the box, anytime is switched on, but auto stand by was not enabled, it is now, also the box has been left on whilst we are out, it will now be turned off every time we go out. Hopefully doing this will enable the service to be downloaded.:smashin:

F

Fatwaz

one piece of advice.auto standby has caused some funny bugs in some sky boxes so imho you should leave it turned off and manually switch the box to standby at night when going to bed.

now when you do get anytime you'll wonder what all the fuss was:D

Leaat23

Well I got 4 programs downlaoded overnight, 2 of them I cannot watch due to my subscription status and the other 2 are not worth watching (Preview and some cat walk crap from Sky 1), so I'm in agreement with you Fatwaz;) not worth the wait:boring:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom