Sky anytime plus

BOUMSONG

Established Member
Reaction score
I had thought that basically on sky hd you get some anytime programmes through your TV then for the whole anytime plus service you have to watch it through sky go on your pc/laptop. I watch sky go on my laptop a lot and I get loads of shows/movies to choose from.

However, when looking at anytime in my sky hd tv guide, I noticed it saying sign up to anytime plus and get much more to choose from. So I went onto the site and signed up, presuming I would suddenly get the same choice from sky go on my TV. However, this is not the case. Since signing up several days ago I have the exact same selection on my tv as before...

Have you connected your skyhd box to your router and do you subscribe to sky broadband? If so you should get a sky anytime+ menu showing up on your box instead of the usual anytime menu.

I had thought that....for the whole anytime plus service you have to watch it through sky go
Quite the reverse - it's intended mainly for watching on the TV, just as Anytime is.
At a guess the reason you're not getting it yet is that the Sky machine isn't connected to the Internet.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom