Sky and PS2 thru RGB Scart...

C

chegz60

Want to connect both to TV Scart i/p with RGB. Anyone know where I can get a switch unit for this purpose.

Cheers;)

You have two threads exactly the same in two different sections of this forum. You need a switch to connect them both together.

Chegz, whatch the Argos switches, i purchased one and it did not support RGB, got my money back though. If you look at www.keene.co.uk they sell a two way switch box by B-Tech, works fine. They also sell a parallel connected scart connector (no switch) but this seemed to caues the picture quality to degrade.

I have PS2 and Gamecube, I plug the switch into my Sky Digibox pass through and have the PS2 and Gamecube on the switch.

Hope that helps

PS, glad you got a TV you are happy with at last!

PS2 into vcr scart on digibox
TV out scart from digibox to tv into rgb scart

Which one did you get from Argos? I got the one without the lead already connected... That has a seperate RGB button to enable or disable RGB on all inputs. I've tested it and it does work... Unless my eyes have gone to pot o_O

Originally posted by NeoBlade
Which one did you get from Argos? I got the one without the lead already connected... That has a seperate RGB button to enable or disable RGB on all inputs. I've tested it and it does work... Unless my eyes have gone to pot o_O

The unit had a wired in scart out lead, when RGB did not work I took off the end of the scart lead and there were only 5 or 6 pins connected, the box had also been opened before, this was apprx 6 months ago, perhaps they sell different units now.

Yeah they sell two scartboxes, one that you have described and one that I have. They should make it clearer on what boxes are RGB enabled really, but then at least they are stocking it.

The latest video from AVForums

Sony BRAVIA 9 Mini LED TV: The Best HDR TV EVER?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom