sky agency

malik125

Standard Member
does anybody has sky agency. infact i want to know what is the outcome of the agency n is it beneficial or u can just get it as an additional product or u can rely on this product?

malik125

Standard Member
i think its not a rule dat if u r asking abt sky den u cant ask about virgin, isnt it?
anyways infact I've got a shop n i am doing marketing n sales, so i am planing to get some more products, thats why i am asking about sky n virgin agencies, i want to become an authorised agent of sky and virgin. I hope u get me now.

GasDad

Remembered (1964-2012)
i think its not a rule dat if u r asking abt sky den u cant ask about virgin, isnt it?
anyways infact I've got a shop n i am doing marketing n sales, so i am planing to get some more products, thats why i am asking about sky n virgin agencies, i want to become an authorised agent of sky and virgin. I hope u get me now.
Everyone under 18 got you - every one over 18 is muttering to themselves about text speak.

If you want the best advice possible, from the most people, write in a way that everyone can understand.

malik125

Standard Member
thnk u very much for ur kind advice GOSDAD. by the way I am not writing in arabic, anyways I am not here for this meaningless arguments.
if someone has any suggestion regarding my issue then please let me know, i'll be greatful. I just want to know that if someone has already running an agency of sky or virgin, are u making good money?
is it worth to get an agency or not? if yes then could u please give me an idea about that?

malik125

Standard Member
thank u veru much HORNYDRAGON, yes i want to become an ASA but before applying I want to know that can i make good money out of it, can i rely on that product or i need to take that product as a side product.
and the one who is already an ASA would give me a good advice.
and i also want to know same about virgin?

Perhaps if you did not use "text speak" more people would understand your posts. Also as this a forum for AV enthusiats you may find more response in other forums where there are more installers such as digitalspy.co.uk

fernandez

Novice Member
AVForums.com AVForums rules

Please avoid using txt speak. There is plenty of capacity for creating eloquent, correctly punctuated posts. Txt speak will not get a good response from forum members and is likely to be deleted by moderators.

Hi to Everyone, I am a sky agent and its good money if sky decide to pay you i have been waiting for jobs that i have done for up to 6 months ago, good money if you have time to wait to get paid:clap:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom