1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky active problem

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by rawowl, Apr 6, 2004.

1. rawowl

rawowl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I wanted to view another match that sky active provided in the snooker on sky sports 2, so I pressed the red button, went to active snooker where a was met with a blue screen, I backed up then a "please wait" came up bottom right and nothing else happend. So I tried to switch sky off in any way I could. In the end I had to take the plug out before restarting :confused: tried it again and got the same thing !!!

Does it sound like a faulty box :rolleyes:

2. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Try other "active" services, if they work then it's more likely to have been a hiccup with the digibox software or the active system itself at their end.

3. rawowl

rawowl
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Still the same problem tonight which makes me feel there is a problem at my end . Also Paramount 2 says no signal is being received :(

4. Starburst

Starburst

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +979
    Not at home during the snooker to test it myself but just had a quick look and the s&s banner for SS3 is wrong since it's claiming Live Snooker is on but it's actually skateboards:)
    Have you noticed any confusion between the EPG and the banner in regards to the snooker?
    Long shot but ya never know:)