1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sky/2nd box/confused..

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by De|ta, Sep 20, 2003.

1. De|ta

De|ta

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Kinda getting confused here

Currently have normal Sky with all the channels on it, thats downstairs and i've just been looking into getting another box.. which are currently £15 p/m on top of the current fee. Am i correct in thining that its dropping to £10 on Oct 1st?

Well whilst i was browsing the Sky website i noticed Sky+ is on there and it says it costs £10 a month, Sky plus would suit my room much better than normal sky (5.1 etc).

Then i read that the Sky+ fee is being dropped. So they way i see things, if i want sky+ it will cost nothing but the price of the box - and i can get an extra subscription for £10 a month to use with the old box in another room.

Does that sound about right, and where is the best place to get a sky + box from - and do they vary much?

Please help a confused guy out!

thanks, mark

2. Fairzo

Fairzo
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Sounds about right. It'll be costing me £48 / month from October for Sky+, all channels and mirror subscription on second Sky box. Just need that twin recording now......