• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky 2 on the EPG

banjoted

Established Member
We only recently upgraded to the XL TV package so am trying to catch up on missed Sky programmes. Last Saturday the EPG said Sky 2 was showing series five of 24 all day long in a number of three hour chunks. Great, thought I, and set it to record.

However, went to watch it tonight and there was no 24 to be seen. Hours of holiday stuff, some Gladiators, Battlestar, Futurama. But no 24. It says the same for next Saturday, too.

Anyone else having issues with the EPG? It's worth adding that I've not had any other EPG issues.

drunken_prozac

Established Member
I have this all the time, only on sky 1, 2 and 3 though!

It seems that sky don't update the epg at all!

I set mine to record 24 redemption 3 times before I actually got it!
First time was gladiators, and second time was battlestar galatica.

It Pi***s me off how something so simple cannot be sorted. I don't blame virgin media at all as all virgin ones work fine, I think it's sky being anal.....

Darren :)

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom