• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sky 1TB box hanging on box office purchase

darcym

Established Member
This is a bit of an interesting issue, that I'd certainly appreciate someone testing.

As you may have seen from the "cannot order Haye V Harrison" thread, I am having problems ordering box office events on my 1TB box.

I've just tried to order a film, it wouldn't order, after kicking up a fuss I've got a service engineer coming to my house this saturday (they think it's a hardware fault ????) and they have booked the film for me for free (thanks very much).

Because they booked the film over the phone for me, it's not shown up in my planner and was an hour away, I wanted to set the planner reminder, so I went to "purchase" the same film again.

When I clicked on it, it very rightly told me "this film has already been purchased - press select to continue" - great, this will add it to the planner, however it hung the whole menu system, pressing select did nothing (the IR light flashes to show it's got the command) the mini TV is still playing, but the whole menu system has locked until I power the box off.

Anyone else seeing this problem ?

my box model is a SYSF26.28.06
version 4F3151
Operating System version: SYSF26.28.06
EPG: 382.1.6_1

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom