Sky 1/2/3! OPINIONS

Discussion in 'Sky Digital TV Forum' started by yilmaz, Aug 18, 2006.

1. yilmaz

yilmaz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell what's happening with Sky 2 and 3. I know Sky 1 is undergoing somewhat of a re-branding which i think seems quite cool (New sunday line up) but if anyone knows anything or even has Opinions on SKY 2 OR 3 would you please let me know? Would appreciate it, thanks
    While i'm on the subject, what does everyone think of SKY ONE compared to the other digital channels, e.g ITV2, BBC3, E4??? better/worse?

Regards,

ty

2. Stuart Wright

Stuart Wright
    AVForums Founder Staff Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10,739
    The way you've worded your question makes you sound like you are doing market research for a company rather than looking for a personal recommendation. It that the case?

3. loz

loz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,787
    :D

Surely, not....

4. loz

loz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,787
    Sky 2 and 3 are just repeats of Sky 1 programming aren't they? Why would anyone see them as "different" channels? :confused:
    Useful for folks without Sky+ I guess who didn't catch a programme first time.
    But this isn't like BBC 1 and 2, where the programming is genuinely different.

Worse. Rarely watch Sky1. Which means I have even less reason to watch Sky 2 or 3.