Sky 1/2/3! OPINIONS

Y

yilmaz

Hey guys,

I was wondering if anyone could tell what's happening with Sky 2 and 3. I know Sky 1 is undergoing somewhat of a re-branding which i think seems quite cool (New sunday line up) but if anyone knows anything or even has Opinions on SKY 2 OR 3 would you please let me know? Would appreciate it, thanks
While i'm on the subject, what does everyone think of SKY ONE compared to the other digital channels, e.g ITV2, BBC3, E4??? better/worse?

Regards,

ty

Stuart Wright

AVForums Founder
Staff member
The way you've worded your question makes you sound like you are doing market research for a company rather than looking for a personal recommendation. It that the case?

loz

Stuart Wright said:
The way you've worded your question makes you sound like you are doing market research for a company rather than looking for a personal recommendation. It that the case?
:D

Surely, not....

loz

yilmaz said:
I was wondering if anyone could tell what's happening with Sky 2 and 3. I know Sky 1 is undergoing somewhat of a re-branding which i think seems quite cool (New sunday line up) but if anyone knows anything or even has Opinions on SKY 2 OR 3 would you please let me know? Would appreciate it, thanks
Sky 2 and 3 are just repeats of Sky 1 programming aren't they? Why would anyone see them as "different" channels? :confused:
Useful for folks without Sky+ I guess who didn't catch a programme first time.
But this isn't like BBC 1 and 2, where the programming is genuinely different.

yilmaz said:
While i'm on the subject, what does everyone think of SKY ONE compared to the other digital channels, e.g ITV2, BBC3, E4??? better/worse?
Worse. Rarely watch Sky1. Which means I have even less reason to watch Sky 2 or 3.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung HW-Q950T Soundbar Review, Filmmaker Mode, Disney+ $30 for Mulan, AV news and more
Top Bottom