Sky, £1 installation back on!

Discussion in 'Shopping, Deals, Discounts & Bargains' started by Timh, Dec 6, 2002.

1. Timh

Timh

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +298
    click

Order Sky digital online and pay just £1 for standard installation when you order Sky World and Family Pack. (offer ends 31.12.02).
    I did this earlier this year and then reduced to the Family package after 1 month :)

P.S I don't work for them.

2. richard plumb

richard plumb

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,047
    just noticed this too. Getting it installed today. Can't remember if there are any dodgy boxes for TiVo control, but I'll soon find out :)

They said I can't reduce the package for two months though. Still cheaper than normal installation and get Sky movies over christmas

3. hollie.weimeran

hollie.weimeran

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I posted this after having it installed two weeks ago. They actually delivered the latest Panny STB which goes well with the Panny tele & dvd recorder. Talk about luck! The STB retails at £300 with a dish so 12 months subscription is well worth it. Oh and I've now got a spare telephone extension in the lounge.:p