Skomer

bren-escape

Novice Member
had a few days away this week, will update some pics as i go through, but one of the highlights was a trip to skomer, a really enjoyable experience.

A very bright day so tried hard not to get blown out shots of their white feathers:rolleyes:

C&C welcome.

Problem with linking pics from flickr:rolleyes:

Last edited:

GaryK26

Novice Member
Really liking all of your shots.

The 1st Puffin and the sunset are my faves - the colours are outstanding.
However, I cant help but feel that the surfer shot, although a good capture, is not quite spot on. Why? I'm not sure.

Gary

achoudry

Novice Member
puffin shots are superb. reminds me of enid blyton books (the famous five if i remember correctly) in which puffins used to get mentioned a lot.

Tobers

Excellent pictures. Love the surfer too. I went there last year but a week too late and the puffins had cleared off. Lovely area though. Marloes beach is something else too if you ever get a chance.

bren-escape

Novice Member
Thanks for the comments. The first puffin shot was taken within seconds of stepping off the boat, its my favourite too - of about 300 pics I took:eek:

Tobers- it was your thread that inspired me to go:D I too found it very hard to catch them inflight with fish:(

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom