Skipping Trailers & Adverts

Valueseeker

Standard Member
Reaction score
I recently started renting DVDs. Is there any way to skip the previews & adverts at the start and get straight to the play menu? The only DVD function I can get to work is the search key, which helps but is still cumbersome.

I have a Panasonic E55 if that is of any relevance. Thanks in advance & although I have not posted before this forum has always helped on the occasions I have needed advice on choosing equipment or solving problems with Sky so thanks for that. :clap:

on some dvd players, if you press stop when the trailers start, then press menu straight away, it skips right past them to the main menu

on others you press stop then type a chapter number and it will go straight to that chapter, then you can press menu to go to the menu. of course for this one you need to type a chapter that isnt one of the trailers..

I just push the menu button and it skips straight to the menu. :)

Thanks for the replies. I do not have a menu button on my remote but tried 1 or 2 options and the Sub Menu button has the desired effect on the Panasonic E55 remote. That takes me to the main menu.

Razor said:
I just push the menu button and it skips straight to the menu. :)

That's what I do on my Panny E85! :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom