Skate2 Reel Show Off Thread

36530.jpg
Pervert :eek:

Gotta say, although I wasn't that blown away by the demo (TBH I probably played it for 5 mins!) this thread has really impressed me. EA have to be commended with the Video and Image capture features not just on Skate2 but FIFA 09 aswell. Might see if I can get a rental of this, would be nice to have a go on a game that doesn't involve blowing **** up !

It is very good mate, the demo didn't let you do much. The city in the full game is HUGE. I'm still finding new bits after two weeks of belting around. However, I often find myself just running back and forth over an interesting ledge or gap.

The whole place is built to be skated, the designers have put a lot of effort into making a skaters paradise.

It is very good mate, the demo didn't let you do much. The city in the full game is HUGE. I'm still finding new bits after two weeks of belting around. However, I often find myself just running back and forth over an interesting ledge or gap.

The whole place is built to be skated, the designers have put a lot of effort into making a skaters paradise.

Is online limited to racing or can groups of you literally just hangout and pull tricks together ?

There is Online Racing, Jamming, Best trick, Hall of Meat (Most interesting bail), and Own the spot.

Or.... Conversley.......

There is Online Free Skate... you get a bunch of people (Upto 6) in a room and just batter about the place. you can nominate Freeskate Tasks, a bit like in Burnout Paradise. i.e Accumulate a certain number of points between all of you, Carry out specific tricks in a list, get to 10,000 points without anyone bailing etc.

It is well worth the rental Steve.. come into a game with me and CodHead and we will show you the ropes...... And crash into them!

Spamout:spam:

Thanks!
A little hippie jump to a realistic frontside nose slide to revert.
SkateReel2

oh and check out my latest spot! try and get over the e!:confused:

Sweeeet drop in! yeah i cant get over the E i need to set the rail up a bit better me thinks but it WILL be done :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom