skate.Reel: Post your skate video clips here!

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/3172/posts/37168.aspx

Theres the first one of me just chillin :D

Im guessing the editor is scaled back in the demo, unless im missing something there isnt actaully cut and paste, or change the camera angle through out the video.

Are those things in the full game? I hope so!

vinz: I can see Guns and Matt's videos but not yours for some reason, when I click on yours it asks me to log in, and when I do it says the video is no longer on the server.

Not sure if it's just the server going a bit wierd, annoying though.

vinz: I can see Guns and Matt's videos but not yours for some reason, when I click on yours it asks me to log in, and when I do it says the video is no longer on the server.

same thing for me too.:confused:

You can change the camera angle and speed during sections by putting break points in the video - like this:

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/3210/posts/37978.aspx

Cheers dude i thought i was missing something :suicide:

Heres a new clip mark2 with improved editing goodness :lesson:

Think i went a bit crazy with the 80's effect :rolleyes:

I placed my preorder tonight im definatly getting this spent ages tonight getting a good run of tricks and playing with the editor :thumbsup:

Quite liking this demo, although it has taken me a while to adjust to the mechanics of the game.

Does feel very fluid though, and pulling off a grind is very rewarding.

I think this should have worked now, soo many hurdles to jump through just to get a video uploaded!

<snip>

will have a bash later and see if I can upload something a little more worthy...

Edit:

WOO my first backflip...

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/4009/posts/49910.aspx

Yeah, I can see it as well that it's not working! Damnit! I think it was a fairly good trick as well (180 Nollie Heelflip to Nose Manual to 180 Nollie Shuvit Out)!

I'll try again tonight and repost another one.

PS: Good vid by the way SpliffCartel.

I found the controls of this demo really difficult, but i see from teh vids you can pull off good moves.

May have to give a longer try.

I found the controls of this demo really difficult, but i see from teh vids you can pull off good moves.

May have to give a longer try.

Persevere with it mate, its very rewarding when you start to figure it out.

Will watch these vids after work, and hopefully get round to upping a few myself.

Oh my god im sooo stressed out!!!! Ive just made a really cool vid and I cant figure out how to find it.

Ive signed up and I still cant sign in. Didnt get a conformation email or anything. arrrggghhhh.

Help :(

Oh my god im sooo stressed out!!!! Ive just made a really cool vid and I cant figure out how to find it.

Ive signed up and I still cant sign in. Didnt get a conformation email or anything. arrrggghhhh.

Help :(

Check out this post for a link to the EA forums with help.

It did take me ages to get it sorted myself, but once I finally linked my EA account name, to my email address, and to my GamerTag, I could log on and it would find my vid in my profile

Check out this post for a link to the EA forums with help.

It did take me ages to get it sorted myself, but once I finally linked my EA account name, to my email address, and to my GamerTag, I could log on and it would find my vid in my profile

same. You should get emails confirming when your accounts have been linked.

When you sign in, just select your gamer tag option.

This a pretty cool gap. Too bad I didnt get the late shuv-it of the rail as I'd planned :(

http://skate.share.ea.com/profiles/4701/posts/54076.aspx

I'll get some better stuff tomrrow when I'm more awake... it took me forever to get out of the log-in loop!

BTW, cool vid Vinz, that last trick is a banger!

Damn, I want to fire it up again now... but I have to get up for work at 7am :boring:

Right Ive given up now. Ive signed up with 2 email acounts and still nothing. Ive tried logging in and it sometimes worksand sometimes doesnt. Wont let me link my gamertag? When I try it just shows a blank personna even after clicking ok button. Oh and STILL no emails confirming anything!

Why make this so hard. lol. :mad:

I cant even look for my skate vid cos it wont let me login ggrrrrrrrr

Oh and I liked your skate line vinz420. Looks like your a skater or used to be! Gutted I cant find my vid cos I think its quite good lol.

I see you used to play project 8 looking at your gamertag. Bet you wont be going back to that now he he. Ive already got mine ready to trade in for skate.

Right Ive given up now. Ive signed up with 2 email acounts and still nothing. Ive tried logging in and it sometimes worksand sometimes doesnt. Wont let me link my gamertag? When I try it just shows a blank personna even after clicking ok button. Oh and STILL no emails confirming anything!

Why make this so hard. lol. :mad:

I cant even look for my skate vid cos it wont let me login ggrrrrrrrr

I know the problem you had. I've done several things in order to get it right. As said on above post, I visited the link given. BUT, before that, I made sure that I registered every persona, EA Classic Screen Name etc registered to the email address. I didnt realise that I had about 6 different EA Classic Names attached to one email address (probably coz I kept making a new one every other EA game I played over the last few years). So, I linked all my existing EA classic names (vnz420, vinz420, vmfelix420, vinzdoobie420, vinzmarkfelix, vinz420420) - THEN, linked another persona (gamertag) and it said that the gamertag is already registered with another EA classic Screen Name. When I looked back to my list of personas, vinz420 Xbox Live Gamertag was there! Clicked select and it turned it into the active persona. From then, I was able to log in to the EA skate site: http://skate.share.ea.com/

Hopefully this helps!

Oh and I liked your skate line vinz420. Looks like your a skater or used to be!

Still am, will be forever mate :thumbsup: In fact, I'm planning to go to this fairly new park down here in the South Coast in Hove.

I see you used to play project 8 looking at your gamertag. Bet you wont be going back to that now he he. Ive already got mine ready to trade in for skate.

Indeed. Depends though if Proving Ground's video editing will be much better than skate., then yes I might buy it after I get bored of skate. - which will be never!!!! :censored: you Tony Hawk hahaha!

I went to the link that told me to enter my gamertag. I then received an email with a link, that I went to. Looking good so far right? wrong. I then had the option of creating an account or logging into an existing account. If I try to create one it just goes back to the create account screen...which is strange. If I try and log in it says not a valid username.

Oh and when I made up a random email address I nearly created an account but then I got a server error mesasage so Im just gonna give up. To much hassle for such a simple task. I know its in beta mode still but come on people!

Anyway I'll continue to skate the demo cos Im completly addicted he he cant wait for the release.

I thought you were a skater vinz420 as it shows in your playing style. Like riding with correct foot when in mongo or regular ect. Unless your ultra realistic and push mongo when in switch like I do when Im actuall skating. Little touches like this make this game so good for me. Really has bummed me out though that I cant show you my line as It was so good. All the tricks just came together smoothly and it looked wicked. Shame.

Keep skating and posting people. Loving the videos.

Oh yeah and if anyone can beat a tre flip bs ts flip out on a down rail I wanna see it he he sorry but I was well proud of that trick. Took me many attempts though. Man Im gonna stop typing now lol :thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom