• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

SK4D Soundbar Problems

scjconsulting

Novice Member
I have a several years old LG SK4D soundbar, connected to a 2016 OLED TV. Lately, several problems have developed.
1) The bar will seem to stop working every once in a while through the optical input. I finally went to bluetooth.​
2) Probably the most head scratching problem: It will start very loudly playing some radio program when both the soundbar & the TV are off. This has happened very early in the morning and during the day. The only way to stop it is to unplug it. I have no idea why.​

keithwiggins

Prominent Member
it pretty much sounds on its way out, have you tried unplugging it for a couple of minutes then powering up sometimes that helps, also is there a reset button on it anywere if so try a reset.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom