• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Size of SkyHD box?

MrKennedy

Established Member
Hi guys,

This may seem a really random question! ive browsed over the forum and net and couldn't find anything regarding the size (measurement) of an actual SkyHD box, is this because the pace, samsung, thompson boxes vary in size so there is not just 1 size for all? or just because im looking under all the wrong stones? :confused:

I am curious to know because i am changing my AV unit layout and would like to know if i can place it on a bottom shelf that has alittle less room at the back, if anyone could post up measurements, particularly of the depth i'd be greatful :smashin:

Thanks alot

Philippe2703

Standard Member
The actual size of my HD box (Thomson) is 40 by 28 cm, height 8cm. I think you need to allow at least another 10 to 15 cm for cables in the back. I hope this helps.

The latest video from AVForums

CES 2023 Round Up: New TV Lineups for 2023 from LG, Samsung, Panasonic, Hisense & TCL
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom