• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

Sixx:A.M. new album

Ron240

Prominent Member
The much anticipated second album by Sixx:A.M. entitled This is Gonna Hurt, is due for UK release on Monday 9th May. :clap:
Like before, there is also a book of the same name to accompany it.
I have the book already, and am just waiting on my CD being delivered.

If this new album is even half as good as their 2007 release - The Heroin Diaries, then it will be twice as good as anything currently around on the hard rock scene.
I have been watching the video for the first single, and the prospect looks very good indeed. :smashin:
Here is a link to the video on the official website.
Lies of the Beautiful People - Sixx:A.M.

If you have not heard of this band before, but appreciate good melodic hard rock, then you really should check them out. :)

Toasty

Distinguished Member
"Life is beautiful" is a cracking song, this is Motley Crue's Nikki Sixx band, which I'm sure is fairly obvious. Will check out the new record, the last was pretty good.

mjn

Distinguished Member
Thoroughly enjoyed The Heroin Diaries (book) dark, yet funny :D

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom