Six Degrees

ukbootlegs

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Anyone know what channel this is being shown on and what episode number we are on?

Thanks.

Anyone know what channel this is being shown on and what episode number we are on?

Thanks.

It's on ITV1 and the first episode was on this week. Next episode is 4th June 10.35pm.

The fact that only 8 out of the 13 episode were made, in this a series that is all about the connections between characters inevitably will result in disapointment when you miss out on the conculsion to the story

i was kinda hoping they would broadcast all 13 in the uk as they were apparently all filmed but just not broadcast.

I quite enjoyed the pilot.

Do we know for sure that all 13 were made?

I quite enjoyed the pilot.

Do we know for sure that all 13 were made?

Well tv.com actually says it was cancelled after only 8 episodes aired and there are synopsis for the other episodes which is unusual if they havnt been filmed so it might be that all were filmed but never shown.

the unaired episodes were shown online on the abc website ..so maybe itv will show the whole srs :smashin:

Cool! Bravo did something similar with Daybreak..cancelled over there, but they showed the whole season here:thumbsup:

Is it any good?...in the same league as Dexter or The Wire?
Is the pilot being repeated anywhere?

Too late. Episode 3 is the next one. I thought the pilot rubbish and boring.

Thanks, looks like I'll give it a miss then.

Thanks, looks like I'll give it a miss then.

Why don't you try it for yourself rather then making a decision based upon one person's opinion? :(

No it isn't Dexter good, but I thought the first episode was relatively enjoyable with some interesting plot lines to develop.

It is Episode 2 this week unless I am missing something.

Why don't you try it for yourself rather then making a decision based upon one person's opinion? :(

I normally would but think it'll be a waste of time if not all episodes made are shown.

Guys

the Saturday tv mag in the daily express numbered the last episode as 2/13?

hope this means they are going to show all thirteen episodes:smashin:

Regards

Guys

the Saturday tv mag in the daily express numbered the last episode as 2/13?

hope this means they are going to show all thirteen episodes:smashin:

Regards

I'd be surprised if ITV bought it incomplete if those final shows were actually made and shown in the internet.

First episode showed promise, I haven't got around to watching episode 2 yet.

Finally caught up with the first couple of episodes looks like this is a watcher

Regards:thumbsup:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom