1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

single speaker stand?

Discussion in 'AV Stands, Cabinets, Seating & Furniture' started by samuraijack, Apr 5, 2004.

1. samuraijack

samuraijack

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Does anyone know / recommend where I could get a single speaker stand to sit the centre speaker of my system on?

Not looking for anything fancy - just has to be approx 30 - 40 cm cm in height, be able to support a fairly small, light (1 - 2 kg) speaker. Preferably in silver and with as small a base as possible.

Cheers for any help, all I can find are pairs of stands!

2. mrg

mrg

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +5
    try putting a post in the for sale forum asking if anyone has one or wants to go halfs on a pair

3. bobbypunk

bobbypunk

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Try a dealer for someone like optimum who may be able to order as one item, the only reason i suggest that particular company is they have been good for all other odd requests in the past (Not tha you're request is odd).

4. Taz

Taz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
  5. OnTheFly

OnTheFly

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +107
    Here is the answer to all your problems.

I was after a single speaker stand so I contacted Atacama Audio direct to see if they would sell a single stand. They would. When I suggested 400 mm was a little short they offered to make it 500 mm for an extra £10. Excellent. It arrived two days later.

The model I purchased was the SL