Single player or multiplayer?

ry2k09

Standard Member
Reaction score
Which do you prefer?

For me online is for a laugh and to just give a game longer life but the heart of a game should be the single player. Thats the reason I play games cos I like to escape into a fantasy world.

I know everyones different and lots of people like online more then single player on games.

What's your preference?

Online all the way, although the single player is generally the main bit...i feel that's the laugh for me..i always play online and that's about it really. :smashin:

Single player mostly for me.:smashin: I do enjoy multiplayer but I can never get regular gaming time at predetermined times making it difficult to hook up with regular players so I tend to play most games with randoms... which isn't always good... actually it's mostly very childish and sweary...:thumbsdow

Single player I can dip in and out of at anytime.:smashin:

I make a point of completing the single player to get used to the controls but then its MP all the way.

I like single player gaming, especially after a long day at work so I can switch off from life for a bit. Otherwise, I do like playing online, but working shifts normally means that I miss playing with my friends and end up with a bunch of kids who have just learnt to swear :(

Which do you prefer?

For me online is for a laugh and to just give a game longer life but the heart of a game should be the single player. Thats the reason I play games cos I like to escape into a fantasy world.

I know everyones different and lots of people like online more then single player on games.

What's your preference?

It would have been good to have a poll on this thread.:rolleyes:

Single player. But played tons of FM2 online but since FM3 is ruined then no thanks. :rolleyes:

However apart from a few FM3 private the other day it's been 88 and 191 days since i last played online :eek: (FM3 and 1vs100)

I like to play single player with the view that when I finish it, I'll be good enough to try multiplayer. Never works though as I'm still rubbish at multiplayer. I do prefer the idea of playing against a human instead of a computer though, so much more satisfaction when you 'outhink' someone..

Would have said multiplayer awhile ago up until I snapped my MW2 disc in a fit of rage.

I miss the early days of Counter Strike betas for HL1, use to sit up all night on my 56k connection.

Would have said multiplayer awhile ago up until I snapped my MW2 disc in a fit of rage.

I miss the early days of Counter Strike betas for HL1, use to sit up all night on my 56k connection.

you silly boy, give yourself a slap:facepalm::rotfl::rotfl::rotfl:

Multiplayer for me.

I really wouldn't have cared if MW2 didn't have a SP campaign.

Single player mostly, but I do spend a fair bit of time glued to the PC for online gaming, played Return To Castle Wolfenstein (PC) for approx 7 years and spend abit of time with CoD4 MW/MW2.

Single player for me. I very rarely have time to commit to online gaming. I need something I can pick up and turn off if I need to.

To quote the great Mr. Han Solo:

"Good against remotes is one thing. Good against the living, that's something else"

I do enjoy a bit of single player and who knows on the better games you are even privilaged to a bit of story telling and character development. Some games are purely made for Single Player...

However i got an xbox and xbox live all those years ago because i wanted to play against real people, it always makes a game that much more fun and entertaining; to be cursed and to curse (to oneself - i don't believe in trash talking and find it immature and pointless) but also to admire and be admired (on a gaming level of course, no nobel peace prizes here) - the computer dosen't know or appreciate frustration so there's no ultimate victory against it :D

single player, so much so i dont actually have xbox live gold anymore because it was wasting money for the amount i actually used it.

I like a game with a good story and i dont mind playing games like GOW as co-op online (yes it's because i'm not great against people).

I prefer the old days of you and 3 mates crammed around a 14' TV and a copy of goldeney, i somewhat enjoyed the look of horror on their face when i picked up the golden gun :devil: You just don't get that level of fun trash talk and terror online, but system linking works fine for me, it's a nice mix of the 2

around halo time i would have said online without a doubt...

then i got fallout 3...single player took over for me....

now i have Mw2 and its back to online..i did finish the single player and most of spec ops first though..;)

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom