Single Player or Multi-Player......

mc_chuckles

Standard Member
Reaction score
So whats everyone gunna start MW2 with?? Single player missions or Mulit-player games??

Iv got the rest of the week off work after release, think i might have 2 go thru the single player as quick as poss then hit multi player, i really dont know tho....whats every one else thinking :confused::confused:

So you get home from the midnight release and whats the 1st mode your gunna put on??

Last edited:
MP, probably will never do single player

MP, probably will never do single player

really?? you not gunna play the singler player ever??
from all the stuff iv seen the single player looks immense, gotta be worth 6 hours of your time surely??

SP for those times when a lot of friends aren't online, or straight after work etc.
MP will be getting hammered in the evenings and when everyone else is online (which will probably be 24/7 :eek:)

Single player for moi! Will probably be playin that for about 3 years (i'm that bad) and then move on to MP. By that time MW5 will be out.:)

really?? you not gunna play the singler player ever??
from all the stuff iv seen the single player looks immense, gotta be worth 6 hours of your time surely??

well i will probably give it a go, and it does look good, but with COD4, whenever i put the disc in, i just headed straight for MP, couldnt tear myself away, think i only completed 2 or 3 missions on it

Mind you, least they are looking after numpties like me - DEATH STREAK!! MUHHHAAAAA!!:D

A bit of both i think after release. A few missions of Single Player and then a few rounds on FFA online.

With COD4 i had that for nearly 6 months and never touched multiplayer, did not even have a Gold Account....shame on me :rolleyes: :nono:

Deftones

Tones, i'll not be wanting a death streak off you!

All i'll get is a knife.:rotfl::rotfl:

If I stick to the same plan with this game as I did with the last one, I'm going to try and complete single player on veteran before moving onto MP. That normally involves a lot of swearing though.
:censored: :D

MP straight in,i'll be wanting to learn the maps asap.Although i can see Live not coping with everyone on MP,so it'll probably end up being a mix of MP and SP.

Like mc_chuckles I have the rest of the week off after it gets released so I'll probably alternate between them. I loved the SP on CoD4 so imo it would be foolish to miss out on a substantial part of the game.

MP straight in,i'll be wanting to learn the maps asap.Although i can see Live not coping with everyone on MP,so it'll probably end up being a mix of MP and SP.

+1.

I can see there being some major lag/connection issues on MP when its first released......there's going to be a heck of a lot of people trying to access the servers, and I'll be amazed if it works 100% right off the bat.

So for me, it'll be a mix of playing MP, and some Campaign when the connection seems iffy.

yeah i suppose your right, all the servers r gunna be getting raped for the first week at least, all about fitting in the single player around the multi player :smashin:

I wanna start on mp first, but as has been said, can see live going down, if so its sp for me :thumbsup:

Initial plan is to do a little bit of SP first and then mix and match depending upon who is online / my mood. But if SP grabs me as COD4 does may play through that first (will only play through the first time on normal & then may/may not play other difficulties)....

...we should also add into the mix Co-Op Spec Ops as i may play that before MP depending upon who is online.

...we should also add into the mix Co-Op Spec Ops as i may play that before MP depending upon who is online.

do we know if special ops is avalibal from the out set or mabey something that gets unlocked after you have done single player??

yeah i suppose your right, all the servers r gunna be getting raped for the first week at least, all about fitting in the single player around the multi player :smashin:

No way should we have server problems or problems getting into a game.

MS & IW know how big this is going to be and MS know what happened the other Xmas.
I will be truly gutted if we have problems come release day :mad:

If it all goes wrong then i am happy to play through single player but i will want online action oh yeah :devil:

Deftones

No way should we have server problems or problems getting into a game.

MS & IW know how big this is going to be and MS know what happened the other Xmas.
I will be truly gutted if we have problems come release day :mad:

If it all goes wrong then i am happy to play through single player but i will want online action oh yeah :devil:

Deftones

well there will surely be enough of us around in the weeks after release day to get some good private matches going?

I think I am going to force myself to do SP first.

It will be very tough to stay off MP all together though. Especially as 5 of us in the office have done nothing but talk about the game and getting on line for the last 9 months.

The SP looks stunning from what I have seen so that will be the place I start.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom