1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Since I Had My Panny Ae100e Fixed Ive No Probs

Discussion in 'Projectors, Screens & Video Processors' started by nero041001, Jun 1, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nero041001

nero041001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    :confused: Hi, there are so many threads with un-happy panasonic ae100e users due to 'popping' amongst other things i have put this thread in to see how many happy ones there are.

It would be interesting with a thread with people only posting if their AE100E has worked all the time (over 6 months)

or people that have had refurbished ones in the first place with no problems for that lenth of time

and people who have had one sent back and forth a few times and only post if it has been fine for that period iof time after being repaired for the last time

I am doing this as i am really considering buying a refurbished one as they are so cheap and it would only be a short amount of time untill i get one after which i will post the up-dates of its use here with the amount of hrs used each day and what with etc....

As for the refurbished stuff and looking through these forums a refurbished one doesnt sound such a bad idea cos i have only seen stories about this model going back to panny and home again up to three times then they have been fine so if i bought one brand new i might have to do the same and with a refurbished one as long as the pixels are ok it must have had enough done to it to compensate for all the probs it had. thats the way i look at it any way anyone else have a a storey about a panny ae100e going back a few times then carried working fine after that?

-------------
    tris
    -------------

//goodmans 32" tv/yamaha rx-v800rds receiver amp/MiCO dvd/mission main and centre speakers/mordaunt short bi-polar rear speakers/samsung vcr//

2. theritz

theritz

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +27
    Duplicate post here on your own thread.

There are two major threads on the forum with loads of details from AE100 owners - Kramer's thread here and Timh's thread here. These threads and a search (use the "Search" button on the top right hand side of the forum screen) using "AE100" as the search term will tell you lots.

It's not practical to expect AE100 owners to paticipate in yet another "reliability" poll, and it isn't really going to tell you anything that you won't find in the threads identified for you here.

Sean G.

3. nero041001

nero041001

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    ok thanx very much i shall check them out

4. Kramer

Kramer

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Yep, all said here already - no need to repeat again.

Closed...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.