Quantcast

Sin City: Extended & Recut + Graphic Novel @ CDWow

CrazyHorse

Sin City: Extended & Recut + Graphic Novel is just £15.99 (or cheaper with voucher) @ CDWow.

Noticed this on another forum and it's the cheapest I've seen this version up for pre-order.

frozendexter

Cool, thanks for the info.

mrmcdean

Novice Member
OK, I know i must be really dense but I cant find this on their site, all that comes up seem to be the standard versions from the different regions.

Any chance someone could post a link please :smashin:

partyweb

Novice Member
CrazyHorse said:
Sin City: Extended & Recut + Graphic Novel is just £15.99 (or cheaper with voucher) @ CDWow.

Noticed this on another forum and it's the cheapest I've seen this version up for pre-order.
Got a link to this please?

PJTX100

partyweb said:
Cheers Nelio :smashin:
Party I hope you get your postman a nice xmas treat! It's the least you can do for all the DVDs he lugs around for you! :D

KevD

Novice Member
I used my credit card aff link and a 50p voucher they sent me, I see no reason to cancel - I hope not anyway!

chrislad

I've already paid 18 off axelmusic (with 10% voucher) so I can't be bothered cancelling for the sake of 2 quid. Great find though. Just too late :)

MR ETOME

Novice Member
Looking at the disc features, noticed this at the very bottom...why??

Presented in Anamorphic Widescreen with optional English subtitles, the Original Theatrical Cut will feature both Dolby Digital 5.1 and DTS 5.1 Surround audio, while the Recut version will feature Dolby Digital 5.1 only.

G

Gorshin2.0

Del Boy Smiffy said:
Why indeed, i'll wait till recut version has DTS soundtrack.
There's no pleasing some :rolleyes: . Why not wait till it comes out in HD? That would be worth waiting for.

chrislad

Mine may have cost 20quid but I got it last week. :)

ironman

Standard Member
Either cd-wow have removed it from their site or I can't find it (I blame their search engine). Why am I always too late when it comes to these things? :(

dave1de

Novice Member
grrrrr playusa sent this out thursday afternoon, and it still aint come, im getting impatient

BIGRED

Novice Member
my order at cd-wow now says dispatched + e-mail sent, can't access hotmail at work but it usually means the dvd is actually on its way when it says dispatched + e-mail sent !!!! hope i get it before the weekend !!!!

Steve T

I emailed customer services at CD-Wow about this yesterday. They apologised, and said it had been delayed until 16th Dec (I've noticed a lot of delays from them recently).

I then got an email later that evening saying it had been shipped!

Has anyone got this yet, and can they confirm that the much vaunted extra 23 minutes footage is actually only 4 minutes footage and 19 minutes extra credits??!

Trending threads

Latest News

Clearaudio Concept turntable re-launched as Active edition
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Teufel announces Cinebar Ultima and Cinedeck TV sound solutions
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky adds 300 hours of Channel 5 box-sets
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Samsung Smart TVs from 2012-2015 require update for BBC iPlayer