1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simpsons & the WTC attack

Discussion in 'TV Show Forum' started by gargoyle, Nov 28, 2001.

1. gargoyle

gargoyle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    One of my all time favourite episodes is when homer & co have to go to new york to retrieve his car which has been abandoned between the world trade centre buildings- I was happy to wait until it turns up on dvd but several american forums have expressed concern that due to 11/9, this episode has been pulled and has not been screened since and will not make it onto forthcoming dvd's.
    Whilst this is largely speculation, given the current american mania for wiping all trace of the wtc buildings from forthcoming trailers and films, there is a pretty good chance of this episode being shelved so I'v decided to buy the video - the problem is, there are several simpsons compilations out there - do any have this episode?

2. mjn

mjn
    Distinguished Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4,968
    i agree, its a very good episode...but unfortunetly i don't know which video has it on!

3. michaelm

michaelm
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +2
    I'll happily copy it onto a tape for you at no cost. You pay the postage though.

4. gargoyle

gargoyle

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +21
    Thanks for the offer mike, ideally, I'm looking for an origional pre-recorded cassette - if its not available, I'll get back to you.