Bargain Expired Simply spin to win between 1,000 – 10,000 Nectar points.

skhan786

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Here’s a treat to brighten up your Christmas. Simply spin to win between 1,000 – 10,000 Nectar points. Perfect to put towards a treat - like an Xbox or a shiny new bike. And with three grand prizes of 1 million Nectar points up for grabs, there’s everything to play for. Good luck!

Comment below how much you have won personally I have won 10,000

You’ve won 5,000 points.

I gave up. Repeated passwords and emails got nowhere. Good luck everyone else but waste of time for me

Should this link take to you the promo?

Not convinced it was working correct yesterday. Done it yesterday got 1000 and it would let you spin repeatedly but with the same result. Tried it today and it spun again with no result, and now says 1 entry only.

Thanks for posting this. Didn't know about it. Won 1K. Told two others and they also got 1K each. Think no one goes away with nothing so pretty cool.

Not convinced it was working correct yesterday. Done it yesterday got 1000 and it would let you spin repeatedly but with the same result. Tried it today and it spun again with no result, and now says 1 entry only.
Did you get this fixed? If not I suggest signing into the link on private browsing mode or with another browser. I just logged in and was able to spin again, but the disclaimer on the page does say valid on the first spin only. I expect to only receive 1k points top up, not 2k

Did you get this fixed? If not I suggest signing into the link on private browsing mode or with another browser. I just logged in and was able to spin again, but the disclaimer on the page does say valid on the first spin only. I expect to only receive 1k points top up, not 2k
It lets me spin everyday but the result is always 1K now. £5 worth of ebay vouchers is good for me!

I've checked with the team and the bonus points from Spin to win offer will be added to your card within 28 days from the expiry date of the offer which is 4/1/2021.

I've checked with the team and the bonus points from Spin to win offer will be added to your card within 28 days from the expiry date of the offer which is 4/1/2021.
did you get yours?

nothing on mine

Right contacted support who basically wanted proof. I'm so lucky I had a screenshot on my phone of when I won and provided that to them and they said

Thank you for your patience, and I'm very sorry for the delay I have checked it with the team and the points will be added within the next 7 working days. 😊

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom