Bargain Simply spin to win between 1,000 – 10,000 Nectar points.

skhan786

Here’s a treat to brighten up your Christmas. Simply spin to win between 1,000 – 10,000 Nectar points. Perfect to put towards a treat - like an Xbox or a shiny new bike. And with three grand prizes of 1 million Nectar points up for grabs, there’s everything to play for. Good luck!

Comment below how much you have won personally I have won 10,000

rousetafarian

Should this link take to you the promo?

S2000 VTEC

Not convinced it was working correct yesterday. Done it yesterday got 1000 and it would let you spin repeatedly but with the same result. Tried it today and it spun again with no result, and now says 1 entry only.

Delta128

Thanks for posting this. Didn't know about it. Won 1K. Told two others and they also got 1K each. Think no one goes away with nothing so pretty cool.

Steven

Senior Moderator
Not convinced it was working correct yesterday. Done it yesterday got 1000 and it would let you spin repeatedly but with the same result. Tried it today and it spun again with no result, and now says 1 entry only.
Did you get this fixed? If not I suggest signing into the link on private browsing mode or with another browser. I just logged in and was able to spin again, but the disclaimer on the page does say valid on the first spin only. I expect to only receive 1k points top up, not 2k

S2000 VTEC

Did you get this fixed? If not I suggest signing into the link on private browsing mode or with another browser. I just logged in and was able to spin again, but the disclaimer on the page does say valid on the first spin only. I expect to only receive 1k points top up, not 2k
It lets me spin everyday but the result is always 1K now. £5 worth of ebay vouchers is good for me!

skhan786

I've checked with the team and the bonus points from Spin to win offer will be added to your card within 28 days from the expiry date of the offer which is 4/1/2021.

Ruffuz

I've checked with the team and the bonus points from Spin to win offer will be added to your card within 28 days from the expiry date of the offer which is 4/1/2021.
did you get yours?

nothing on mine

skhan786

Right contacted support who basically wanted proof. I'm so lucky I had a screenshot on my phone of when I won and provided that to them and they said

Thank you for your patience, and I'm very sorry for the delay I have checked it with the team and the points will be added within the next 7 working days. 😊

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Samsung TV Launch & QN95A Neo QLED Review, plus Film & TV news & Reviews
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Tidal streaming service acquired by Twitter/Square's Jack Dorsey
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Netflix adds support for reduced theatrical release window
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Paradigm launches Founder speaker series
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
AVForums Podcast: 3rd March 2021