Simply photocopy, decent photo, wireless printer up to £130ish

Knyght_byte

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Hiya folks,

As per the title, I'm looking for a wireless printer that has a very basic photocopy mode so dad can use it for his lawn bowls league sheets etc.

And by basic, I really do mean open the lid, put the original on the glass, close the lid, hit how many copies and then press a button to copy.

Photo-wise, as good as can be had for the moment, preferably with the ability to print from the SD/camera direct if possible. Is not strictly necessary as mum can use the laptop to a degree, but a reasonable picture quality would be nice.

Many thanks for any linkies, oh, one last requirement, needs to be one that Comet stock (need to use my Edge store card to buy it).

cheers :)

Knyght

Ok, I've narrowed my search down to the Canon MG5250, it seems to get good enough reviews and is wireless, does good photo printing by all accounts and seems to have the nice simple photocopy ability. Plus it has the separate ink tanks which will be useful as my mum is mostly going to be printing green based stuff (gardens, lawn bowling ceremonies etc).

Wouldnt mind getting them the 6150 to get the ADF on it, but as the 5250 does full duplex at least I guess I can live with having to do things by hand...lol

Anyone got a 5250 and fancies commenting?

cheers,

Well, I plumped for the 5250 as I could get it from comets at £114 and pick it up on the spot, was only around £6 cheaper elsewhere and I get cashback on the card I use that brings it down to the same price :)

Just got to wait till Xmas day now to report on how well it works as its a pressy for my parents...lol

Will post back in case other peeps want some knowledge :)

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom