Simple, quick, non techie answer needed.

copthis1

Standard Member
Reaction score
I have seen this Toshiba 32AV713B at £229 delivered from Amazon. Will be used as a bedroom tv, no Blue ray, PS3 or the like, just SKY SD and maybe one day a Foxsat HD box. Has USB which I assume I can play DIVX through?

Yes/No, the price is great for me.

Any opinions?

Ta

Sorry to bump this, but I need some quick opinions, I have seen another 32 inch Toshiba in Best Buy for the same price -15% for Quidco, Is this a similar TV?

Only rushing cos the offers end or may sell out.

Ta

Toshiba TVs are ok, can't think of any other branded 32" for that cash - it's not full HD but that doesn't matter one jot for your uses on a 32". Will be better than any supermarket own brand set. Samsung 32C450 worth a look for comparison but more like £250

Best to post links to models if you want specific feedback, and use the search function via the model number ^^^

Toshiba TVs are ok, can't think of any other branded 32" for that cash - it's not full HD but that doesn't matter one jot for your uses on a 32". Will be better than any supermarket own brand set. Samsung 32C450 worth a look for comparison but more like £250

Best to post links to models if you want specific feedback, and use the search function via the model number ^^^

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ.............. you could die waiting on here......................

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom