1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Simple poll on discussion of software piracy

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by Sinzer, Oct 20, 2004.

1. All discussion of pirated games and utilities (which enable piracy) should be banned.

28 vote(s)
  2. All discussion of pirated games should be banned but discussion of utilities should be allowed.

56 vote(s)
  3. Discussion of pirated games allowed, but the mods should closely regulate content.

86 vote(s)
  4. All discussion of pirated games or utilities should be allowed.

84 vote(s)
  1. Sinzer

May 25, 2002
    Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    To help determine the rules on the forums, this has recently become a hot topic and I really want to close it off.

Me and the other moderators have spent some time thinking of the new rules and tbh I really want to guage what the general forum users feel about the discussion of pirated software. Rather than just hearing a few voices on either side I invite you all to have a vote.

As this is not a discussion of views, I do not want any replies and they will be deleted as they crop up.

This is a simple quick and dirty survey so I can see what the general membership wants. Even if you just lurk I would like your views.

Anyone who feels they that I have missed an option please PM me and I will add it if appropriate.