Similar tv to Sony xh9505

Vinni1

Novice Member
I was basically on my way to the store to buy a xh9505 when i noticed how thick the frame is. 70 mm.. to make it worse the cables are connected on the left side if you are looking at the tv from the front!

This will not work for me since i want to mount it on a wall. When you enter my living room the first thing you would see is the cables sticking out since the tv will be on the left when you enter the living room. I checked a review on youtube to confirm this. The review did. They even pointed out there is no system to hide the cables!

Such a shame since its on sale this week. 908,60 euros for the 55 inch.

So, any suggestions for a tv that has similiar qualities and price range as the XH9505, and also look better on a wall? (I am willing to pay 500 euros more for right tv)

The one i found so far is the samsung Q90T. It is just 34.5 mm thick. The outlets are also on the right side which works alot better for me. The price is twice as much right now (1817,30 euros) but i see it has allready been as low as 1362,95 euros.

Dodgexander

Q85T/Q90T/Q95T closest match, Hisense U8Q cheaper option but more rough around the edges.

Samsung have a no gap wall mount, combine this with the one connect box of the Q95T and you have a very tidy set up. The Samsung TVs are presently very overpriced compared to Sony though, but that is normal for this time of year where generally TVs are priced high.

Buy at a better time and the price of the Q90T should be more similar to the Sony XH9505. The Q95T will always be a little more because of the one connect box.

Vinni1

Novice Member
Q85T/Q90T/Q95T closest match, Hisense U8Q cheaper option but more rough around the edges.

Samsung have a no gap wall mount, combine this with the one connect box of the Q95T and you have a very tidy set up. The Samsung TVs are presently very overpriced compared to Sony though, but that is normal for this time of year where generally TVs are priced high.

Buy at a better time and the price of the Q90T should be more similar to the Sony XH9505. The Q95T will always be a little more because of the one connect box.

Thanks for the advice. :)

I ended up with a q95t. the 55 inch dropped to 1418.49 euros on monday so i went for it. I am beyond pleased. I had it calibrated at home yesterday and today it will be mounted on the wall.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom