Similar earphones to Klipsch Image S4s

Discussion in 'Headphones, Earphones & Portable Music' started by bridgie1991, Jan 11, 2012.

1. bridgie1991

bridgie1991
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1
    Hello all,

I've persevered with the Klipsch Image S4s for a couple of years now. While they are easily the best sounding earphones I've ever heard for the price range, I've now had 3 pairs break on me, the problem always being the connection at the jack end coming loose, resulting in sound only coming from one ear. I take fairly good care of them, and frankly I've now had enough. So my question is this: Can you recommend me a pair of earphones that sound as good and fit as well as the S4s, that won't break on me every 6 months? I'm willing to spend up to £150.

Many thanks in advance!

2. pwood

pwood

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +170
    have you tried contacting Klipsch as they have a 2 year warranty I think although wear and tear will probably be a get out. FWIW my prev headphones were sennheiser cx200 which are still going strong over 5 years ago so seem to be well built. my new ones are S4s :rolleyes: